Apr 23, 2008

Enya loves to paint


IMG_0086
Originally uploaded by weesweeties

Body painting is Enya's favourite past time at the moment, whether it is paint, poop, powder or potions. She is an extremely sensory child and will create very strategic compositions of furniture to reach the deepest corners of the bathroom and kitchen cupboards.

Unfortunately, I will have to take a short hiatus from writing as I am about to embark on 4 weeks, full time field experience in a preschool, to finally finish an education degree.

When I return, I will be sharing the beginnings of a career in small business, as I open up my store, Wee Sweeties. I will be offering an assortment of sweet treasures and trinkets for children ( and anyone else who likes them). There will be jewellery, clothing, knitting, soft toys, costumes et, etc. Whatever, my heart dictates at any given time. Everything will be handmade, recycled and created by me, my friends and family.

Keep watching...

No comments: